Chef de Cuisine
PART-TIME or FUll-time
For our Hotel restaurant “La Cuisine” we are looking for a part-time or full-time cook. Working days are Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
We are looking for a Chef that is committed to his art and to his team. You will be working in a beautiful, inspiring workplace. Your team will be young, international, driven and like-minded.
The menu you will be working with, consists only of high-end products, creative design and exclusive flavors. All your creative ideas are very welcome and highly valued.
Salary to be negotiated
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner
- Planning the menu – keeping in mind budget and availability of seasonal ingredients
- Overseeing all kitchen operations
- Coordinating kitchen staff and assisting them as required
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items
- Taking stock of ingredients and placing orders to replenish stock
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen
- Creating new recipes for the menu
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary
- Passion & pride in your work
- No nine-to-five mentality if you want to be a rockstar Chef
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts
- Highly creative & highly focused
- Strong leadership & communication skills
- Expert time-management skills & multi-tasking ability
- Perfectionism in sanitation & quality control
- Previous experience as a working Chef or Sous-Chef
- Experience in ‘haute cuisine’ is preferable