Waiter / Waitress
PART-TIME OR full-time
We are seeking a skilled and passionate Waiter or Waitress to join the team. You’ll have at least 1 year of experience in high end venues and a natural flair for first class service. You’ll be reliable, friendly and happy to be a team player that strives for success.
You have an outgoing personality. You like to take control and make sure
all communication between the restaurant and the kitchen runs smoothly. You know everything about all the fine wines and the exclusive menu we serve.
You know how to talk to our guests in an appropriate manner and know
how to give them the most wonderful experience at restaurant Julemont.
You will be working in a beautiful, inspiring workplace.
Your team will be young, international, driven and like-minded.
Salary and working days to be negotiated
- Know the names and the needs of our guests
- Directly manage the team
- Coach, train and develop the team
- Guarantee constant quality
- Coordinate excellent staff planning
- Inspect the restaurant before, during and after service
- Look for commercial opportunities
- Advertise good service of the restaurant
- Great experience in Food & Beverage
- A focus on results & leadership
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- Knowledge of a third language is preferable
- Expert knowledge of wines & drinks
- All round know-how and technical skills in service & hospitality
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- A diploma or degree in Hotel Management is preferable